Friday, September 19, 2008

The man that can't be moved.

Ok. I tried.


I tried studying. But it's totally going against what i believe
which is to live life to the fullest.=D
It's brutal.the agony and pain i have to go through staring at books.'not knowing what i'm reading'.
Yeah i wish i was like those nerds.but wait.i take those words back.haha!
Mon to fri. i went to school twice. didnt learn much from those two days.





Do you hear meee? I ain't stepping down as prime minister.


You not stepping down as PM? i got something for youu dude.

NAH!!

Malaysia Malaysia. Where's the harmony and peace? I don't wanna stand on anyone's side. But can't they just sought this out? Come on man. Two man can't resolve this?

Manutd against Chelsea.

Stamford Bridge

8.55pm. Sunday

Tmrw's 20th.the lucky 8. I like 8. I 8 you.I'm going nuts.xD




No comments: