Thursday, February 12, 2009

You swam over my head

I'm currently into very weird music.
Weird titles.
Weird lyrics.
Weird drum beats,
How awesomeee can it beee?
Example...

I'm On A Boattt! ( Lonely Island ft T-Pain)

(Words are censored for under-aged viewers =D)
Aww sh*t, get your towels ready it's about to go down (shorty, yeah)
Everybody in the place hit the f*cking deck (shorty, yeah)
But stay on your motherf*cking toes
We running this, let's go

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm sailing on a boat (sailing on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat) I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the motherf*cking boat (boat, yeah)

I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and sh*t
The dolphin's splashing, getting everybody all wet
But this ain't Seaworld, this is real as it gets
I'm on a boat, motherf*cker, don't you ever forget

F*ck land, I'm on a boat, motherf*cker (motherf*cker)
F*ck trees, I climb buoys, motherf*cker (motherf*cker)
I'm on the deck with my boys, motherf*cker (yeah)
This boat engine make noise, motherf*cker

(Part of the lyrics here and there)
I can't believe it's kinda catchy. It's freaking cool.
But the lyrics, LOL...

Others are
F*ck You Very Much by Lily Allen
Crack That Bottle by Eminem,Dr Dre and 50cent.

Dick In A Box by Lonely Island ft Justin Timberlake
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
I'm going tipsy..=D
btw i got some weird pics to present at the next post.=S

No comments: