Sunday, June 07, 2009

I found my after-exams-to read book!


Guess what people who live under the ocean!
New Moon is out end of this year, ok everybody knows that..
It was announced recently at the MTV movie awards it's release date is 20th Nov.
and the trailer is outta.
I know it's like i'm talking about smth that happenned two weeks ago, but i wanted to blog bout this thing, cause i've decided to read it!
I've read the first one, cause my introduced it to me, which was then an unknown book.

BUT! just 4 months later, every corner i see a girl reading it,
conclusion?
:: Awesome. Another topic to chit-chat with girls about. yay. xD

This time it my motiveain't gonna be any different,
though many girls already read the 2nd book,
at least i still got a topic to talk about. HAHAHA


OH yeah baby, 27th June, this book will be in my hands 24/7.. =x


No comments: