Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm proud to say he's my friend.=]

Goshhh.I counldn't help but not help my dear friend to advertise his pictures.
This is.
From Catholic High School.
4S2.
A boy.
Name:::: Paul Chua.
Yeap. This is. H.I.M. =D
He might be a tard but just look how adorable (constipated look) he is doing the so called ' splits'. *Applause*. ^^

Not entertained enough yet? Goshh You better scroll down. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see this guy do this. Unbelievable.


Oh myy. Did you add something inside ur shirt.? Dude i salute you. Other people might say they don't know you but don't worry, i still treat you as one very Very VERY WEIRD FRIEND. cheers. =p To see more of him visit.

datukpaul.blogspot.com

--No offence to you. You simply look like a cheerleader.=]

No comments: