Friday, May 02, 2008

The world has gone topsy turvy =]

Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the his creations aren't burdened with children.

~Sam Austin

Transvestism is the practice of cross dressing the clothing of the opposite sex.
Transvestite refers to a person who cross-dresses. Like this fella on top here.
Here are 2 more examples.




A cute Hot 'Man'ly chick smokinggg? O.o



Okay this one, I have no idea whether it's a boy or a girl.



I believe i started blogging bout this after i saw one guy dressed as a lady at Bangsar.
Maybe he was gay? I dunno. But I'm pretty sure he was a transvestite.Since he had hair on his chest and had hairy legs.
(and there weren't any petruding signs on his chest if you get what i mean.=D)
Just one look at him.
He/She (i dunno) gave me a vicious look.
Maybe it was a crime to stare at a transvestite.
I'm innocent.
Who wouldn't stare at you in Malaysia?
Ur a gay/lesbian/homosexual/bisexual/transexual/transvestite.
Goshh. It's scary how the world had changed.
In a few more years time, there wouldn'nt be genders anymore.
It's either your Not straight or Straight.
End.












No comments: