Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Taggy two!

Tagged by Yee Aun.=]

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
*In an Angry Tone* Oi.HOW DARE YOU.
*She replies guiltily* I'm...I'mmm Soweeeeeeee *Criesss*
*In a soft Tone* Aww..It's okay. For that, you owe me a Baskins.Jom Mari Kita pergi!

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Killing all the ants in the world.

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
I would like to have a wedding so extraordinary out of this world.I plan to have it on one of the 'holes' thangs on the moon.

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Why should i? What comes then come lah.I'll face it.Lets beat it!.=D

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
Someone who buys me mangoes everytime she goes to the grocery.lol

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both lahhhh.? yeah

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till i get sick of it.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
On their wedding.I'll be their wedding crashers.=D kidding lah.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I'm not growing any fatter.

#11 Is being tagged fun?
Uhh.Noh? maybe? yeah?

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be 26 years and and 4 months and 2 days. I'll be selected to become the president of USA. then i'll launch missiles towards Malaysia.

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Why do they ask this question so often? read the tag below.haha

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is
SHOPPAHOLIC.=p

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
I dont wanna be single.I wanna be triple.that doesn't make sense.zzz

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Yawn.and then Jump out of bed.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Nope.I'm bad leh!

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I'll have those reality show. lets say we name it Who wants to become Justin's other half? lol

#19 What type of friends do you like?
Friends that love to play pokemon cards

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Friends that play digimon rather than pokemon.

No comments: