Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Taggy one!

Tagged by John, Chie Jing And Huey Shin.=]
Oh haihh.here it goess..

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmmm. me? the day before i die.=D

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Ticket to heaven? =D

3. If you could have one word that'll describe your mood right now, what would it be like?
Abnormally bored =s

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Money can buy mango.mango can buy my happiness.so thats a yes~!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have Maria Sharapova teaching me how to hit tennis BALLS.

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
Uhh. Maybeeeeeeee if i had a rich other half then Nope.=]

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My football buddy

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Make them into Rm1 Notes. During my free time, I can slowly tear one by one. So i'll never be bored again.whee

9. How would you describe the person u like *at the moment*?
It has holes on it!. SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
three people tagged me.Hmm both are nice and hot and hippy.=]

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
i expect nothing.

12. Is there anything that you cannot lose in your life?
phonee

13. What's your ambition?
Potatoman. I want to be those action figures that shoot potatoes at their acrh rivals.And unlike other super heroes. I use my roots to move around very fast.Cool heh?

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
To Jessica Alba's house

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My football buddy.=]

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
I should have ordered a dozen of Mcd nuggets than a 4 of it yesterday.

17. When's your birthday?
28-2-1992.

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
Funeral-kind music

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
Pose for playboy.

Any secret admirer?
Yeah.I admirer Dr mahathir


I tagged anyone who reads this. You better do it i tell you.
xD

No comments: