Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The days just gets stranger.



Guess wht.
I went for cooking classes. =_______________=
Don't laugh. Don't laugh. zz
Was not as bad as i thought
Was abit of a loner there haha.
Nvm.
I went there to cook.Not to bergaul.
So i cooked. i made this hamburger from scratch. making the bun itself took 3 hours.=__=
Then the pattieeeess! It made me feel like i was Spongebob for the day.
Flip here and there...zzz
In the end i was supposed to eat it.
OMG. Like.....frying my own dog. the taste was likee.. Heeeeeeeee..xD
But on the contrary i made this meatball spaghetti thingy.
The meatball i do was big and round. Wasn.t that bad.
Was kinda tasty whee. LOL.
I sound lame don't i?
Ahh.an end to a exhausting day.
Tmrw still got somemore =D
and wondering where I'm going to this year?
Read tmrw lah.=p

No comments: