Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mixed emotions. Mixed songs. =]

I close my eyes
And the flashback starts..

Saw you from the distance
Saw you from the stage
Something bout the look in your eyes
Something bout your beautiful face
In a sea people
There is only you
See the lights,
See the party the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello
Little did i know
What love songs were about
But suddenly now I do

You're who I desire
You light my fire
With every kiss
You take me higher
Feeling like your loving
I just cannot resist
There's something that's making me hold on
There's no one I'd rather share my good lovin with.
I'll never get the chance again.

If I had my way,
We will see heaven
Loving together
We wont ever stop
If I had my way.

Lyrics Edited.
David Archuleta(Touch My Hand)
mixed Taylor Swift(Love Story)
mixed Chrisette Michele(If I Have My Way)

No comments: