Friday, January 16, 2009

My dream job. I'm so serious.

BRISBANE, Australia, Jan. 12 (UPI) -- Australian officials are seeking applicants to fill a "dream job" that includes swimming, sailing and living rent-free in a multi-million dollar villa with a pool.
The Tourism of Queensland, said the agency is searching for someone willing to spend six months on the tropical Hamilton Island while blogging and posting pictures and videos to draw tourists to the area, the BBC reported Monday.
The caretaker, who would be paid Rm380,000 for six months, would also be charged with feeding some of the island's exotic fish and collecting mail addressed to the island.



Ok. Well many have asked me what was my dream job.
I told them.
I wanna sit at home sleep.Eat. Relax on a beach. And people serving me with the best food and delicacies.
Yes. I found the job. But too bad it's 18 and above. Darn.
You know what? life's unfair.

Imagine Justin here,
One of the hotels,

The beach









The Pool.

LALAALALALALALALAALLA..

No comments: