Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You've got to be the happiest today, =)


Yeah i'm very very tired. I have to admit here.
I'm been so busy lately. Every morning,
I mean every single morning
6 or 7 am i'm up, no matter it's Satuday or a Sunday,
I have so many things to do.
The best part is everyday i've been sleeping at 12 or 1.
I'm not those who sleeps very lil, particularly me,
I sleep 12-13 hours doing hols. now. 5-6. I can't take it lor seriously.
I've been falling sick lately. But yet i ignore the fever.
You can't see right thru me. I'm not a prominent person who express alot the state i am in,
maybe i do.But it's because my mind had taken the toll on me.

Justin
promises to smile.smile.and smile no matter what.=) =) =)

Anyhooo.
Obama is going to be the 1st black and 44th president today.
May he not be assasinated.xD

And happy 1st man. We rock.^^

No comments: