Friday, July 17, 2009

A.D.D

'One perfect example in your class who is hyperactive is..'

My eyes shifted upon Uvendran and Ke Xin, assuming they were the ones.
I was laughing to myself, lucky he never mention me.

'Justin'

What the heck? I thought, why me? Many of my classmates didn't expect that answer i think, wait i think its ALL.Sorry Mr Michael, you shouldn't have said me first man.

okay lah, my parents, teachers, coaches, some friends and many many others have said about me since i was born that i was hyperactive. My parents told me the first day i went in kindergarden, they commented me playful and hyperactive. No big right?
But i soon realize i had problems concentrating, attention span short, so i went to look it up.
Well, i have all except 1 of the symptoms faced by A.D.D ppl, from allergies to hyperactivity. i kept denying it within me. Hoping no one would realize.I even started controlling all my emotions since primary school when i first heard of it.. Then recently, i heard Michael Phelps has it too, but turn out so successful. That motivated me.
Then today, he had to blurt me out.
Darn.
I'm not. I'm not.
Eventhough i am,
As long as i think i'm not.I'm not.
I wanna be normal. I am normal

No comments: