Monday, January 18, 2010

Justinn gunning for revival. =)

You'll never know what's on my mind. like duh. I know you wanna find out xp
somehow i feel like typing stuff !! I think i got my mojo back after reading..


Oh well, Justin's studying in HELP.
Oh great. thank god i did not choose Taylors, the up and coming Catholic High School College. Screw youu guys who went. xD I miss you guys though =(

Oh hey. =) check it out.
I'm going full time nerd. no lah, maybe part-time? =x


Oh i have to get this, i need to learn not to fail anymore. Let's start with a 'C'. then i'll push myself to an 'A'. If that's possible lah. =D

Oh today stucked in jam for a LONG LONG time. Thanks to Ms. Shirleen Chua. Haih. She made the jam, to even make things worse. She must have been so pissed at me for sending her late for class that, right after dropping her, heavy rain fell. (Jam+Rain in KL=Chaos.) she really did cursed me -.- but she's still awesomeee =)=)

No comments: