Thursday, January 21, 2010

Laughing out loud. =D


It's been three weeks since i entered college.
Made new friends? yeah! awesome ones. =) but what made me curious each time was, 'how did we become friends?' i rann through a few in my mind just now. Some were polite, some were funny, humourous, some were just so sociable they can just fit in with anyone like peanut and butter. But, there were those that were. O.o

So, i went to search afew pick-up lines and came across stupid ones. =D here are they.!


cliche pick up lines
-Forgive me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
-Hi I'm Justin, you are? =)
-You look really familiar, but i can't seem to remember your name.
-Hey, you new here?


Hornay ones.!

-You have nice legs. What time do they open?
-Do you like Subway? How about my foot long?
-How about you sit on my lap and we'll straighten things out?
-I like every bone your body especially mine.

Weird ones.! If ever someone mention this to youu,you'll go speechless -.-
-There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
-Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

-Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.
-Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.
-Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?
-Ya know, you look really hot! You must be real reason for global warming.
-You must be a broom cause you're sweeping me off the ground wey!

Some of this may sound stupid, believe or not, I've seen them been used. I'm so serious. -.-
Even the horny ones. but i did not pick their pick up lines in case they come across my blog and reads this and feel insulted. Therefore, this are very similiar to those that were used. hahahaa =D



No comments: