Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok I'm so happy to say that my fav song for the last 4 months is out on radio.finally..
Don't trust me- 3oh!3 simply arrested my attention completely when i first heard it in January. I was mesmerized and i totally fell for the catchy lyrics and it's simplicity. It's song suits it's genre which is new wave. Superb song.
But i won't recommend you to buy the album.
Just the song. Heeeeeee

okay. today was disastrous. I'm like totally left out again. everyone seems to improve yet i slack behind. Is it a sign of over-confidence? I guess no.
I did work hard.
But i guess i should study harder, work,work,work relentlessly, and start being a N.e.r.d.
Awesome don't you think.? =)
Hmm. Don't look down on me guys. I will catch you guys during 2nd term.
I so promise.

With the strength of the Lord, I believe anything's possible.
With the faith within me, I can walk miles.

With Strength comes faith.
With luck comes an undetermined fate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jia you ba! :D