Saturday, March 07, 2009

Pictures to forget. Memories that will last.





















I love stealing pictures from Kapoh's or Sze Ling's blog.xD








So now let me present you the nerdiest groups of friends.=D
I never thought i would ever be able to click with them.
Cause they are seriously retarded.Seriously.
But before i realized, they transformed me to becoming one of them.
Bloody hell.xD
Gawd. What the hell. Two umbrella man, one poser, one statue.The whole bunch of nit-wits.

Comment=nth.

One racist, the other an anti racist


Typical nerds. Don't stare at it twice.

O.oooooo!

The cute and loving people.


This is a special picture. Nobody has it. It's my trademark. my copyright. Don't steal.Just watch and stare and try to use a ruler to measure if you can see.

The retarded wu li liuk! (5S6)

No comments: