Monday, March 30, 2009

Haha. We told you you'll get pWNeD!

First place.
Anselm, Jian Kai and Jun Wei. its like the finest collaboration of minds, strengths, physical,and aiya we owned. period.
Congrats to us. heeeee.


Next. Gosh, Marley and me.
It really absolutely 99.9% reminds me of my labradoodle dog.
Apart only that Marley bites walls.
Other than that.
Me punya Chester bites all my letters, drags me along when i run, oh man when Jenny got pulled along by Marley while having they were having a walk, that absolutely reminded me of Chester.Me dog! oh kay enough said. Oh well, and when Marley was small, he was a twin like figure of Chester. so cute right? now like monster only.











I get dragged along by my own Labradoodle just like this. Exactly like this. my dog even broke a metal chain hanged on his neck. Thats how strong he is. Just like Marley!
Okay. It was so identical to what happens with me and my dog.
Alright enough said, though how much i never really treasure me Chester cause he's a monster,
This stupid movie made me regret over my past.
It made me drop a tear or two, eh wait 4 i think =___+

Oh well.
I shall treat my dog with due respect. I shall sayang him
I shall play with him mroe often, I shall always treasure you before its too late.

No comments: