Friday, April 17, 2009

Salvation is ; here, there, where?

'You are the life and you live in me.'

Salvation Is Here
Hillsong


Next week is a test of faith.
I've never ran 100m and 200m for the past 5 years,
So i guess its worth a try? No medal also can lah. Last year already. Win lose don't care heeee =p
Long jump. Dunno how to jump, managed to get a place. Pretty awesome.xD

Alright next,
Got new symbals for drums. =D
One was a Paiste 18'' 201 Crash

and another was a Sabian 12'' B8 pro Splash


Will post some pics up soon. Pretty lazy now. haha.
But its simply awesome. Simply loving the sound more and more. =]

Besides that,
I wanna thank God for pulling me back when i almost repaired my phone for RM180.
My keypad couldn't work one morning all of a sudden, so i went to check it out,
they say it would cost Rm180. Whoa. I was like. Should i? Should i not?
To drag time to think, i pulled out my old phone to pretend to call mum so i could have more time to make a decision rather than stand there awkwardly. xD
In the end, i somehow just rejected, and i have no regrets since.
I'm so glad it's back working finely.

Lastly,
I love pork. O.o
Please say u do =x

No comments: