Tuesday, October 07, 2008

All again for youu.

*footsteps...tok tok tok tok..*
Baby take one step at a time..
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen when it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time.

Jordin Sparks ~
One Step At A Time

Listening to it while studying just simply inspire me to slowly memorize all those chinese poems and moral definitions.
I dunno why.

Later...
I became really stressed cause i realize it'll take the whole night to finish all this.Soo..
this came along..

Relax
There is an answer to the darkest times.
It’s clear we don’t understand but the last thing on my mind
Is to leave you.
I believe that we’re in this together.
Don’t scream – there are so many roads left.
Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can do.
Relax, take it easy
Blame it on me or blame it on you.

Mika~
Relax, Take It Easy

I assume the *we* as me and the exam.
Music is relaxing. =D

Then came this...

I don’t care what you think
As long as it’s about me
The best of us can find happiness
In misery
Oh, take a chance, let your body get a tolerance,

I’m not a chance, but a heat wave in your pants
Pull a breath like another cigarette,Palms up, I’m trading ‘em (trading ‘em)

Fall Out Boys~
I Don't Care

I began to slowly give up.I don't really care about exams anymore.
zzz
I began day-dreaming..

Womeniser-women-womeniser,
your a womenizer,ohh womenizer,
ohh your a womenizer baby,
you-you-you are,you-you-you are,womenizer-womenizer,womenizer
Boy,don't try to front-a-a.
I know just what you a-a-are.(x2)
You got me going
Your all so charmin'
But i can do it
You WomenizerBoy, don't try to front-a-a.
I know just what you a-a-are.(x2)

You say im crazy
i've got your crazy
you morph another
womenizer

Britney Spears~
Womenizer

LOL okay okay.i did not exactly day dream a i was a womenizer.
but. i gave it a thought how fun it is to be one... xD
then..

Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don't you care about me?
I don't think so.
Six foot tall
Came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here?
I don't feel so bad, I don't feel so bad, I don't feel so bad

[Breakdown]

I'm so sorry darling
Did I do the wrong thing?
Oh, what was I thinking?
Is his heart still beating?
Woah oh ohh

Maroon 5~
Wake Up Call

That song. Made me wake up from my day-dreaming
2nd, I realise i don't wanna be a womenizer anymore.lol
I don't wanna get killed for sleeping with other man's lady.
Hahahaa.
Go study againnn.
Bye!

No comments: