Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Times are bad.

Was supposed to go for a7x concert.
then after my friend bought he told me it was 100 singapore dollars.
i was like whoaa...rm240.
asked dad. He was like u go singapore and waste Rm240 on a ticket?
then i could see he was reluctant to let me go
so i gave my ticket away..
A trip down Singapore with friends. [Cancelled]
Well.i understand the economy has worsen lately
can't blame my parents tho.



Today went out with Jun Wei, Anselm, Robin ,Briana & Sue Ann for a movie at Mid.Valley.
Met uup with Chze Zheng & XianVoon later onn.. =D

Ok i have to say i never expected this show to be so adorable.
I hesitated to go.
In the end, it was a well worth watch movie i guess.
To laugh away the *chemistrybug* we had for 4 hours before that.
(Stupid Chemistry extra class)

Well We pooled later on. was pretty rusty.
Oh well what the heck do you expect after not playing 1& 1/2 mths.
Oh well, Chze Zheng, more outings kay? hahaa.
After Anselm and Robin boy boy left, Chze Zheng and i play foosball later on.He taught me the fundamentals and skills to shoot! haha.Thankssss xD
4.30 we chao-ed.

Later at night i was on the way back from tuition. i saw this funeral a few blocks away.
I saw many Datuks and Datins there including Ling Liong Sik(former MCA pres.) Lee Chong Wei, Tan Boon Heong. and etc.
Mum went up and down the road 3 times to let me spot Chong Wei. zz
Well.It's pretty cool to see these people in a poor area like mine.=]

No comments: