Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tough days ahead.


Soul'ed Out



This ain't the whole family picture thang.Just half of us.
Waiting for them to post it up at their blog so i just copy and paste xD


Aihh.I don't know where the other pictures went.Just copied this from Sue Ann's blog LOL
The lala mui.xD

At Vijay's Deepavali open house.


This hols was pretty cool.
Right after exams, there were like loads of stuffs.
Spankin'.
Friday.

Right after school, Anselm, Briana, Ke Xin and I went to Bangsar to shop around for some presents for our dear Jun Wei.
Was kinda fun with those two hyped girls.LOL.
Anselm and I followed them everywhere.
It took us some time to find Jun Wei's perfect present.
--Hope you use it wisely tho. =D
Jun Wei's party at Soul'ed Out
Went there fashionably late.
Had lotsa fun there till bout 11.30 then we chaoed.


Saturday.
Oh this was kinda my relaxing day.
After tuition at 2.
I stayed homeeeee. relax =DDD
till cousins came.
entertain them lor.till they left
Went dinner at San.Fran. at night


Sunday.
Went church as usual.
Then noon went to ou to fix my phone and makan tea and shop around.
Evening. had tennis.Rushed home from ou.
haha

Monday.
Went Vijay's open house.
Sapu the food there.
ate like 4 plates but still hungry?
Maybe you're right Anselm,
maybe i have worms in my stomach LOL
Hanged around for a while till 10.30 and byeee!

Tuesday
Went futsal.
Had a friendly with La Salle.freakin' screwed up.
So tiring i really couldn't concentrate.
2 hours non-stop except for a short break after an hour.
It was madness. I promise i'll buck up the next time i play.=]
Evening went for tennis 2 hours again.
I wanna die dy playing.
Then suddenly.*whoooshhh* slipped on a tennis ball.
Twisted my ankle. Akibat of over-straining.
Went back forgot put ice.
Today it's gotten slightly worse.=D

No comments: