Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but exams will never hurt me

I'm so dead this term
hard work turn to ashes.
I'm so so so screwed this term.
I used to comfort people by saying,' don't worry about the past, whats done is done.'
But it ain't working on myself.
"It is easy to tell others not to worry, but less easy to take such advice yourself."
Guess thats right.
But i just can't stop here.Life has to move on.
I know i can do better.I know if i put my head into anything.I can do anything.
I've proven to myself many times.
This results ain't gonna bring me down, I'm neither hurt physically,mentally, and emotionally.
On the contrary.Its gonna motivate to strive for more.I'll be more determined to do better.
I'm gonna achieve the impossible.and break that barrier of negative thinking and just focus on doing way better next year.

1 comment:

ChiannVern said...

haha! LOL. ;D All the best then!